background

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Keller's Fall Photo Shoot

After a thorough shampoo and conditioning by his stylist (aka Mom), Keller posed for his fall photo shoot this afternoon. And did he ever pose. Apparently, Keller has been paying attention to his Uncle Jim who is an actor in L.A.; he was ready to strike a face/pose that would be great for each and every acting role imagineable. Out of 100 photos (and he would've kept hamming it up if I hadn't put an end to it and turned off my camera), these are my favorites. Leave me a comment or write me a note on Facebook to vote for your favorite!! The outtakes at the end are worth it!
#1.
#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.
#6.
The outtakes. . .




My fav. Doesn't it just scream "Orthodontics anyone?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#5. He looks English in 1975.