background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Casey's Fall Photo Shoot

Casey had his time to shine this morning when I took his fall pics. He has his first official crush, so each photo spot and pose that I suggested got judged by him based on whether or not it would make him look good enough to give the picture to the little apple of his eye. So cute. Leave me a comment to vote for your favorite!
#1.
#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.
#6.
#7.
#8.
#9.
Most of Casey's 'outtakes' also happen to be the shots he engineered as his idea of how to impress a cute five year old girl!




A kind stranger offered to take a picture of Casey and I together, which was awesome because I am the official Huffman photographer and therefore show up in about .5% of our photos every year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#1 and #4. Geezus your kids crack me up.