background

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One of "those" days

It's been one of those days that make me want to run screaming from my life. There was one long, glorious hour of peace when I walked the quiet battlefields in Manassas with my thoughts and my camera. The rest of the day, in the word of some long-forgotten scribe, sucked. The highlights included learning that a teacher at Keller's school has(for the second time) talked to him very rudely and will now need to hear from me (for the second time) about the way I expect someone to talk to my first grade son. . . followed up by one long, rotten, suck-the-life-out-of-me visit to the pediatrician's office.

But then I sat down to look at the fruits of my photography adventure today, and found these on my flashcard. My life is good. It is beyond good.



No comments: