background

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Apples and Pumpkins and Corn. . . Oh my!

I love fall! Football, corduroy, apple cider, pumpkin muffins, going to bed early and sleeping late. My favorite time of year! I chaperoned Casey's field trip to a little pumpkin patch last week, and then we spent the day today driving around "out west" (Shenandoah area) visiting corn mazes, picking apples, and finding pumpkins.

Casey soaking up having me as his own personal chaperone:





Our perfect fall day today . . .corn maze, pedal cars, apple picking, and finished off with warm apple crisp.













Time for things to get crazy as we prepare for Keller's big 7th birthday party on Saturday. The theme is "Survivor: Greenbriar" and we have some cool stuff in store. Just need to pull all of the details together, and make sure the house doesn't look like a cyclone has just passed through!

No comments: