background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's here, it's here. . . Summertime is here!

Sorry for my extended absence from the blogosphere. We've been real busy 'round these parts lately, especially me. I'm taking a writing class, volunteering with Angel Covers, and oh, did I mention that I've had three job interviews in the past week? The back-to-work debate is an entire blog post (or two) on its own, but for now, I'm going to share some of the sun shiney goodness we're having here.

We are pretty tough cookies and we try to get outside rain or shine, but now that it's warmer and sunny, I think our whole family is almost giddy with excitement for the summer and all the promises it holds for us! Our recipe for fun includes. . .

more of this:

and this:

and this:

thrown in with a pinch of this:

a dash of this:

and if we're lucky, maybe a few more funky drink cups for good measure!



No comments: