background

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Up Close and Personal

Armed with my new camera, I've been enjoying getting in the faces of small children and lumpy-headed dogs.  




Hi, I'm Juno and I'm part Unicorn.

I also spent some time playing around with my macro lens today, and even though these are far from perfect, 
I got a few cool shots.  


















The snow has been coming down since yesterday morning, and although I wasn't planning on being snowed-in this spring, it sure makes things look pretty and fresh.











Required Huffman blog post randoms:





I am super excited for some upcoming adventures--Cornwall for spring break, Holland for tulips (& Amsterdam) in late April, a Mom-and-Keller horseback weekend in the Black Mountains of Wales in May.  

Many photos to follow :)  Cheers!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures Holly! I love macro shots!