background

Monday, February 14, 2011

My loves . . .

Dave. . .who truly has his hands full with the kids (and me!) constantly demanding his attention and general cool-dad-liness.


Marley. . .who has a wonderfully innocent and untainted awareness of her own beauty and is always willing to strike a pose. Here she is modeling her fancy Valentine's Day outfit from Grandma Nancy and B.O.B.




Casey. . .who took these incredible pictures with my camera yesterday on a hike. I love that he is becoming a more confident little guy who isn't afraid to try something new.





Keller . . .who keeps me laughing with his antics, both intentional and unintentional. Here is the note he left me when I sent a cold grilled cheese sandwich in his school snack ("I do not like it cold mom"); the green tea he made me for my birthday (note entire tea package included!); and the list we made of options for him for spring season events/classes, which he made an addition to.


Valentine's date night. . .this year rather than going out for dinner and a movie, we dropped the kids off at our gym for Parents Night Out on Saturday, got carry-out from our local vegetarian place (Lotus) and watched a movie in the quiet, calm surroundings of our own home, which too frequently is not the relaxing retreat we long for it to be.

1 comment:

T.F. Del Vecchio said...

I was just looking through random blogs, and I thought this one was really cute! The list of things to do is SO FUNNY! ( NOTHING ) hahah! What a great kid!