background

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Huffman Highlights

I wish I had something profound ready to pour out of my head and onto the screen, but life is busy, especially now that I am officially a working mom. I find that clear thoughts, worthy of sharing, are few and far between these days! Our summer has also been a bit "unusual"--with too many doctors' visits and not enough pleasant weather, but we're managing to squeeze in as much fun as humanly possible. A few highlights from the past two weeks. . .

Our trip to PA:

Riding rides at Idlewild Park:





Hiking at Linn Run:



Swimming at Gramma Dot and Pappy George's pool:


Children's Museum in J-town:





Back at home last week:
Our library display, which the librarian said just might be her all-time favorite:


Breezy Point Beach with the Driggers family:




No comments: